We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual with outstanding customer service skills to assist our Wireless Sales Representatives when selling and helping our customers with their Verizon Wireless cellular service and products.
If you are outgoing with amazing energy, and you love to talk about cool technology, well, we have the job for you! As a Wireless Sales Assistant, you will get to know our communication technology inside and out, and you will be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what is next in wireless and wired technology solutions. It is good to be the expert.
- Competitive hourly pay (with periodic goal-based incentives)
- Benefits -paid time off, 401K with company match, medical/dental and more!
- On-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
- A growing company with lots of opportunity for growth
Assist our tenured Wireless Sales Representatives with all aspects of the sales process and customer service duties. Help with all administrative aspects of the sale including completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
- Must be 18yrs old
- Goal orientated
- Works well with others in a competitive, friendly team environment
- Staying up to date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, etc.
- Customer Service focused
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays involving occasional overtime
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
- Position may be commissioned, and quota based
- 1-year retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org