Are you looking to take your career from good to great? Don’t just look for a job, consider a career where you empower people to enhance their financial well-being and make a difference to our communities. As an employee of HRCU, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. Joining HRCU is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the HRCU family. We believe in empowering our associates, collaborating, and transparency.
We are currently looking for a Senior Secondary Market Administrator to join our team, reporting to the Vice President of Lending. The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled professional with experience onboarding, servicing, and reconciling loans being sold on the secondary market, specifically, Fannie Mae (FNMA). Must be able to provide investor oversight of post-closing activities including but not limited to resolving investor, warehouse, and custodian due diligence as an addition to the day-to-day mortgage loan operations department. Help to develop the team in understanding their responsibilities in the secondary (GSE) market to allow us to continue to better serve our members and prepare ourselves for continued growth in the mortgage department. This individual is expected to maintain a thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, and complying with all Federal and State compliance policies.
- Extensive knowledge of the secondary market and experience with first and second mortgage residential real estate lending; must have proven track record of selling and servicing loans. Minimum three years of experience required.
- Experience using Fannie Mae platforms/systems for reporting and communication.
- DU automated engine experience required.
- College degree preferred but could be substituted for extensive training and completion of course work in secondary market lending and specifically FNMA. The course work must be current with certifications.
- Must have working knowledge of regulations affecting mortgage lending and experience working in compliance.
- Experience working directly with all mortgage staff including originators, training of staff and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Be proficiency in multiple software programs (Fannie Mae, Ellie Mae Encompass and Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level written and verbal communication skills. Experience preparing reports for management.
- Possess well-developed communication skills where the importance of discretion, accuracy and clarity is substantial.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.